vin #6524

Just a note for those tracking vin#'s 6524 was sold a few days ago in San
Leandro, calif. I was in the middle of purchasing it when the unethical
owner went behind my back and sold it to someone else after we agreed on a
price and I had a check in hand. he lead me on for about a week and a half
when I was ready to pick it up saying he wasn't available and poof it's sold
to someone else.

Details:
Grooved hood w/o gas flap
power antenna in rear drivers side