One Engine misfires two pistons

Hello all DMC owners and JZD fans. This is my first posting, where
are my mannors, I'm Tommy/18 from Northern Maine. I personally can
see modifing a DeLorean, but the standard PRV engine is powerful
enough, not to mention the crazy idea of installing two of them. If
you think the original istn powerful enough, take out the engine and
put it yourself. Lately a guy posted something about driving a
delorean with only a couple of 1000 on it, and the good people of
this list fully encouraged him to drive the dream right out of his
car. Hey, I dont own a DeLorean yet, and I have no problem sticking
ten or so thousand miles a year on it when I purchase mine later this
summer, but then again I expect to buy a beater with about 70,000
miles on the oddo. Your crazy talk is about to ruin an irreplaceable
automobile. If I bought a DeLorean with less than 10,000 miles, I
would never drive it, not one miles. You might say thats not living
the dream, but is it worth ruining JZD's dream over a few trips to
the super market. I think not.

My advice to that guy, stick it in your garage. The car is already
20 years old, and why does it still exist in the condition its in,
because of the miles. In another 20 years, more than 1000 DeLoreans
will be rotting, sorry, sitting in a junk yard for eternity (forgot
its stainless) because of too many miles, or car crashes. I like
JZD, and met him in person years ago, but let the car last longer
than the creator. You must know someone with the heartake of a
parrent outliving their child.

Thanks so much, and sorry for the ciritizism, I truely love the car
and have obsessed about it for years.
Thomas Porter