Fw: Memphis meet

Subject: Memphis meet

After driving solo over 1200 miles back to Canada from Memphis, I had time
to reflect on the experience of living the dream, driving the dream, and
sharing the dream with so many other unique people.

I want to add my name to the growing list who must thank Ken for the well
organized, and extremely successful DeLorean meet. Ken and his loving,
enthusiastic family are to be congratulated. Had a super time!!!!

Thanks also to DMC Joe who fixed a few minor things for me and Don Steger
for some tips on fixing my exhaust manifold leak. Nice people!

Contrary to the complaints and problems that take up alot space on this
list, my car ran perfectly both ways with no problems during the 2500
miles.
(other than the small manifold leak) The seats are more comfortable than my
Cadillac STS. Gas mileage was good - around 23 MPG - @ 80+ MPH (
+-130kph).

Met some really good people, shared many stories, put faces to names, drank
too much Southern Comfort.

In 2 years - hello again - in Valley Forge, Tenn.

Have only 7 souvenir glasses left over. Make me an offer!

Marv
#17707

Marvin Stein
email: marv@xxxx