performance numbers

There is a lot of talk about the stock performance of a "D" these days. What I want to know is the numbers (quarter mile, 0-60) for the "D"s out there with performance upgrades! I have seen so many pics of turbo charged cars, but no numbers. What about the Stage I performance package that DMC Houston offers? 198 horsepower is the boasted number for horsepower, but I know this is measured on the enginge only. Has anyone Dyno'ed any of these monsters yet?

Don't get me wrong. I love this car for it's style, doors, SS, and history. I just see all kinds of people with upgrades and engine swaps and no numbers. Does the hard work and savings depletion pay off on the road, or was it just fun to do the project? Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

-Mike A.
Spread your gull wings and fly!