Re: [DML] Financing a delorean-Question to all

Re: [DML] Financing a delorean-Question to all

Paul,

I don't know if this will help but I financed a loan to get my D two years ago (I am still paying) and it has never really effected me very much. Sure, I think that I still have this loan I have to pay on the car but the payments are not as much as I have payed in the past for regular cars. (Of course I bought a less expensive D to fix up so I didn't need as much money as you may want to spend.) If you are younger and do not have much income, however, you may want to think about just saving up for the moment, as you will most likely be paying on a DeLorean *AND* an everyday driver unless you already have one that is reliable (and unless you plan on using the DeLorean everyday). But if you have an everyday driver that you do not need to pay for, I wouldn't see much hurt in trying to get a co-signer and take out a loan for a DeLorean, especially if you can get low payments.

Richard