Re: DeLorean Tires again

Hey John. I recently got Pirellis, 600s for rear, 6000s for front. I
had a matched pair of yokohamas before, so thats my only comparison.
The pirellis make less road noise, and the p6000s for the front have
an aqua channel for better wet road driving. I live in Oregon and I
have driven my car in the rain a lot, and I have to say that the
tires have made a difference. The Pirellis were expensive though.

Adam