JZD

Just got this e-mail from John and thought I would share it and my response with you.

>From JZD

Ken;

I am so glad to hear the Car show was such a great success! I know you put
alot of hard work and time into making it such a classy great weekend for
all who attended. I enjoyed viewing the photos of the weekend on your
website. Do you have any photos of Kathryn? She said the tribute you put
together Friday nite of me was so wonderful and moving-she cried during it.
Are there any video clips of it or the weekend I could view?
Congratulations on the great show.

JZD

My response was as follows:

Since I was running the show I have nothing at this point but I know it was recorded. I am sure we can get you a copy. Right now I am beat and I do mean beat.

Kathryn is great and yes she broke down and cried about half way through and even James had tears in his eyes. I put together the tribute for you and when you come next time I plan to expand it to cover more. The people really appreciate what you have done and accomplished.

It went great and was much much much larger than I expected. Almost lost if a few times but it all came together. The show itself on Saturday was great as well. 103 cars total and we had a final head count for all the days of 432 people beating Cleveland by 72 people.

So do we have a date

June 16-19-2004 Pigeon Forge
and if you say yes I will bring George Crane Back again.

Talk to you next week when I am rested

Ken