Re: Minichamps Model.

Hey Robert-

Too bad the guy you talked to at minichamps was not helpful. You
would think they have a database that he could at least check and
tell you what retailer got what number range you were asking about.
That way he's helping make the sale - sounds like he will go far in
this world.

Anyway, I tried to email that targetopeat@xxxx and it came back to
me as a bad address. Could you double-check and let me know if that
is the correct email address? After seeing a Minichamps up close at
the Elvis show, I would only want one if it is my VIN number.

THANKS

John
VIN 888