Re: "Resurrected Barn Relic"

A brief story is told in message post #23583. The car is currently in
my barn getting some cosmetic customization work done. We are working
up a new headlight/driving light/turn signal treatment for it that
should turn out to be interesting. There are a number of other
cosmetic modifications that are planned. The frame issues are still
to be resolved - some impact damage from a tall curb. The engine is
running well. There are some issues with brakes - corrosion in the
calipers. We have new calipers to be installed this weekend. There
are some missing pieces for the driver's side door latches, but I have
supplied some spare parts to correct that. The car was painted after
it suffered some impact damage, and was repaired using standard body
work techniques, rather than panel replacement. I understand from the
owner that the car will eventually get a black paint job (probably).
I am not sure what else I can add at this time.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248 (mine - not the red one)
Winged1