Coolant system help plz!

Welp,

While tryin to get ready for Memphis, today I decided to flush the radiator.
Since I've done the engine swap, I haven't had any probs out of the cooling
system at all. I just thought it would be a good precaution. Well, now, as
luck would have it, I apparently have air trapped in the system. I've tried
everything to get the air out, but b/c its a 4.3, I don't have a bleed
screw. Does anyone have any suggestions for bleeding out the system if the
DeLorean didn't have a bleed screw? Also, I've heard different things
from good sources about the front air shroud (for lack of a better term)
that covers up the radiator. (not the air dam, but the black cover over the
radiator) I was wondering if running the car without this would help
cooling, hurt the cooling, or have no effect. One reliable source says the
DeLorean has to have it to cool properly, another source says there are LOTS
of DeLoreans running around without them and even run cooler without it.
Any advice on either prob would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm tryin to make
it to Memphis with the D, now I'm kickin myself for messin with it! :(

Thanks in advance!

Duke
'94 Chevy 4.3 Vortec conversion
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999