RE: [DML] rear fascia removal

Not that hard (unless you have lots of rust). I have done it 4 times in the past few months. This is from memory, so if I forget something- SORRY!

Remove the tail lights, unplug the harness from the firewall.

Remove the engine cover latch.

Remove all of the 10mm nuts holding the bottom of the fascia to the heat shield. There are also 2 bolts inside bolted to another bracket (on either side of the heat shield)

There will be 4 17mm head bolts holding the fiberglass part of the fascia to a 90deg bracket (bolted to the fiberglass body), remove those 4 bolts.

Good luck!

<SNIP>
> So, from those who
> have been there and done that, what does it REALLY take to remove the
> rear fascia (and everything that it's attached to) in order to get to
> the back of the engine?
<SNIP>