Metal Reactions

Just to keep the records straight, who can help me in identifying
good/bad metal reactions...probably for the metallurgists out there :)
We know that some metals interact overtime, creating more or less a
weld, so that its impossible to get out a bolt for instance because
of corrosion. Very important to know if you're changing bolts, screws
and shims on your DeLorean...

Stainless + Stainless = Stainless...
Steel + Steel = Steel...or rust over time

Stainless + Steel = ?

Stainless + Aluminum = ?
Steel + Aluminun = ?

Stainless + Galvanized steel = ?