Re: [DML] Shocks - vendors and other scammers

Re: [DML] Shocks - vendors and other scammers

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, jwit6@xxxx wrote:

I'm just curious, and hope that someone can answer this for me intelligently.
Wouldn't there be some disadvantage to using shocks from a FRONT engine
car in the DeLorean application? I mean, think of the weight distribution in the
DeLorean (35/65) versus either of the cars mentioned. Can someone explain
to me why this is not factor?

James

> Some clarification on the shocks I used. The 94004 Napa gas charged
deluxe
> is off of a 72 Mercury Marquis. The 94013 is from a 69 Camaro. I have the
> 94004's installed. They are the correct dimension. The 94013's are probably
> the same dimension but different valving. I'll check when I have time, but
> common applications indicate it should be the same. I have seen the
Gabriel