Oil sender?

A while back someone on the list told me to check my sender
for the oil light for an oil leak mainly at the rear left side of
the engine. Where exactaly is this part located? Can you see
it better from underneath or above?

Any help would be appreciated...I am hoping my persistent oil
leak is just (or mainly) being caused by this and not something else.

Thanks,

Richard