Car sometimes dies, won't start, click click click from relays

Car sometimes dies, won't start, click click click from relays

Hello all,

Working on my car this past month has been fun but now I'm starting
to have an itch to get this thing on the road. It seems to decide
whether it wants to run one day and sleep the next. On some occasions
including today it starts fine, runs for a minute then dies. Getting
it started after that is about impossible. I already have a fuel
filter and accumulator to change this weekend. My concern is a click
click click (about a second apart) from the relay compartment when it
does not start. On first crank I can also hear the fuel pump run, but
after that I don't hear it again. I'm sure my accumulator is going
out, but is the relay clicking normal? Could one of them be shutting
off my fuel pump as well???

Also up there with stupid things to do... I was replacing my
passenger door window motor last night. Got it out ok but the window
was pulled from the tracks and now sits in the bottom of the door.
Any procedure to start it back up from the bottom?

Safe travel to all for the Memphis show! Wish I could come along but
have to work.

Matt Metzinger
VIN #961 - KS TAG "TIMELES"