Re: speedo jumping

If your speedo is jumping it means that one of the speedo cables has a
"whip" to it meaning if you pull the cable out it will tend to curl or
not lay flat and straight when you put it on the floor. This condition
will worsen and eventually the cable will fail. The only cure is to
replace the cable. Make sure all of the bends of the outer cable are
as gentle as you can make them, Sometimes lubricating the cables will
help if not too bad. If you have bought all of these parts from Grady
call him as he offers support for all parts that he sells and he has
an 800 #.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757