Re: recommended coolant - dex-cool?

When Don Steger was out here for our last tech session, he indicated
that he's starting to see corrosion problems in cars using the Dex-
Cool stuff. Maybe an issue with brass radiator & aluminum engine
combination, not really sure (most modern cars are now using aluminum
radiators).

This may start some kind of holy war on the list, but his
recommendation is to stick with the green stuff, and change it no
less than every two years.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxx> wrote:

> Any recommendations for coolant? I'm going to be flushing my
cooling system
> tomorrow, and a friend recommended refilling with Dex-Cool by
Havoline. Any