Positive Magazine Article in S.E.Asia

Hi DMCers,

After last weeks depressing article in the British "Classic Car Mart" it
gives me pleasure to advise of a very positive article this week in "Eye
Witness" (a magazine in S.E.Asia for Executives).

It is entitled "DeLorean : The most Controversial Collectable Car." The 2
page article gives a good history of the car and positive comments. It has a
section on the Gold DMC for sale in Texas.

The author contacted me for photos. It has my lhd CA car shown, Chris
Parnham's rhd interior, and a shot of Eurofest2001 infront of Stormount
Castle.

(Martin Gutkowski ... if I scan it can you stick it on the DOC web-site for
all to view?)

Cheers, IAN (Hong Kong)