Re: [DML] Power Steering

If I could make just one change to the original design of the D., I would add power steering. No, there is nothing wrong with my car, and no, I don't miss it during normal driving. But, no matter how well maintained the car, doing three-point turnarounds with manual steering is a lot of work. I need to do this every morning as I back out of my garage and again in the parking lot when I head for home. With a daily driver it gets old.

If anybody has a pointer to a practical electric PS retrofit, I would be very excited.

Cheers,

--Pete Lucas
VIN #06703