Re: Sealing? (clear coat over stainless)

Re: Sealing? (clear coat over stainless)

Bob Brandy's is the guy to talk to about clear coats on stainless.
He had his 97 Time Machine Delorean clear coated.

In case you want an up close look and feel of clear coated stainless,
I do have a "test panel" that Bob used prior to coating his car.
The panel is a slightly damaged roof T-panel. If there is interest,
I can bring the panel to Memphis. Bob will have his car there too.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxx> wrote:
> The BTTF car in the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum (during DeLorean
Car