Re: [DML] help! door jamming...

> The trouble is when the car is left locked on a hill (my
> driveway is uphill) for a period of time, or after driving around a
> few bends, and you try to unlock it again, it will be stuck!
> Sometimes taking another fast bend either to the left or the right
> will free it up again, other times the passenger has to bang on the
> top of the inside of the windowsill, and it will free back up again
> after a minute.

John,

Read post I did recently subject, "Unsticking a stuck door". If the
exterior door handle cable is adjusted such that it leaves tension on either
door latch, then that latch will not unlock, period. This sounds like it
could be your problem. Otherwise check to make sure that none of the
lock/unlock rods or bell cranks are dragging on anything. In my drivers
door, for example, the bell crank coming off of the lock solenoid was
dragging on the inner door stainless causing an intermittent unlock fail;
though, it would always lock easily. A few smart blows with a chisel &
hammer pushed the metal out of the way.

Walt