Re: [DML] Fan Fail Light Without Actual Fan Fail]

Re: [DML] Fan Fail Light Without Actual Fan Fail]

Martin and Group, I'll get on my soap box again. I respect the engineering
background of all trying to better the De Lorean, But The Fan Fix is not Just
a Box. It is as I described earlier a very good working unit that eliminates
several problems in the coolant fan circuit and in the cars wiring problems.
Yes, The Fan Zilla has been around longer and it has it's pluses and minus
just like the Fan Fix, I respect that, but I didn't just throw a bunch of
parts in a Box as your last post describes it and am trying to fool the DML
list of people. It has a name whether you like it or not and it works for a
simple price of $99.95. If you want to spend more money and buy The Fan
Zilla, then do so. One of your neighbors talked to me a year ago about my
unit and the Fan Zilla and he wound up buying the Fan Zilla and then wanted
to convert The Fan Zilla to do things The Fan Fix was doing. Figure that out.

I really have a hard time understanding why so many very intelligent people
on the list just want to critisize other peoples work. If you don't like
something someone is building, then either don't buy it or buy it and then
tear it apart and better if for yourself or talk to the builder about
bettering their unit. It's not like we have thousands of potentials to sell,
so it's not a get rich quick thing. Parts have to be sourced, bought in most
of the time quantity, and parts used that are easily replaceable. That's what
mine does and Bob's.
So many people talk a lot about things to do to the car, but very few do
anything about it. I do something about it. Look at my web site for the De
Lorean parts that I have sourced and stock. It ain't shabby. Try to find some
of them.
I also try to make your De Lorean experience a little better on the pocket
book.
Let me know the next time someone needs a water pump. I have them in stock,
even for Darryls pully.
Have a good one.
John Hervey
Special T Auto.com