odd delorean items from Japan

I have family that lives in Japan, and they often send over odd
related Delorean items that you can only get there. While there have
been many, this one takes the cake. It is a BTTF earwax remover
scoop. it basicly is a long wooded stir stick with a BTTF delorean
on top, and a mini scoop at the bottom to scoop out ear wax. This is
quite possibly the weirdest Delorean Item i have ever seen. I'll put
it next to my BTTF band-aids.

Erik