Re: [DML] Even more questions

Chris,
My name is Mike in Baltimore. I have had my Delorean for about 6 months and
have met a member on the list who has helped me eith basif fuel ignition
repiars. There is a mecahnic in Rockville, MD (which is just north of D.C.) I
had to convince my wife (and 3 little kiddies) that repairs were not a big
deal and help is only a phone call or the internet away....Any part you need
for this car can be bought for a price and most so far for me have been
reasonable...

Feel free to email me at billsfanmd(at)aol.com and I can tell you my repair
experience living in MD....good luck in you're search...

Mike C
2109