Re: DeLorean Transmission choices

Hello,

What it really comes down to is preference. I own a 5 speed, and
personally thats all i really like to drive. It gives me a since of
control over the car that i do not get with an automatic, and usualy
you get a little better gas mileage as well. There are upgrades you
can do to make the automatics just as reliable as the 5 speeds, so
don't let that be a factor. If it is just a pleasure car like it is
for me, maybe you might want to buy a 5 speed and learn to drive
it. But, if your going to be into traffic alot, or constant stop
and go traffic an automatic may be a better choice for you.
Whatever the choice is, it is still a DeLorean.

- Shain
#10140
5 Speed