Re: [DML] Re: courtesy/door light mod

Don't forget that DMC Joe sells a solution for this. It takes about a
minute to install. It's just a box with a switch that you can keep on your
shelf with wires (with inline fuse) that run back to the courtesy fuse. I
think he sells them for something like 15 or 20 dollars. Works great.

-Christian

On Fri, 10 May 2002 Soma576@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 5/9/02 9:02:42 PM Central Daylight Time, DMCVegas@xxxx
> writes:
>

> > Just wondering because I do see the topic of door light switches
> > appear semi-frequently.
> >
> > -Robert
> > vin 6585 "X"

[moderator snip]