Re: FRAM E-Z Oil Change

I have no knoledge of the FRAM Sure Drain, but I do have a suggestion
if you want to avoid getting oil all over your frame. Take a
foot-long cardboard tube from a paper towel roll, and put one slice
down the side of it and fold it outward. Then stick it up between the
frame and oil pan, and it stays there nice and snug. Then pull out
the oil plug and it acts as a very nice channel to send the oil down
to the drain pan. Happy oil changing.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxx> wrote:
> I know we are on a "Fram sucks" thread but, has anyone seen the new
> "SURE DRAIN" product from FRAM? It's a replacement for the oil
> drain plug that quick connects to a drain hose.

[moderator snip]