Since getting my Pirellis on the DeLorean, I needed to change the tyres on my Citroen Xantia. I went for P6000s again because I was impressed with how quiet and sticky they are, and how good they are in the wet. The Xantia has computer controlled active roll correction which encourages sprited cornering - the P6000s leave the previous Michelins for dead.

The only text on the sidewall (apart from the "small print") is "P6000" and the Pirelli logo. They are V rated and the P600s are W.

Martin

adam_one_million wrote:

What do you mean by tyre dressing? Do these tyres have white lettering on them at all, maybe on one side only? Is that what you meant by dressing them, painting over the lettering?

Anyway, the P6000s are supposed to handle well on wet roads.. can you vouch for this? Also just to clarify, we are speaking about the "P6000 Sport Veloce" tyre, correct?

Thanks, Adam vin 16683 with front tyres bald on the outside halves... matching set of Yoko Intermediates by the way.