Re: [DML] Tire matching

What do you mean by tyre dressing? Do these tyres have white
lettering on them at all, maybe on one side only? Is that what you
meant by dressing them, painting over the lettering?

Anyway, the P6000s are supposed to handle well on wet roads.. can you
vouch for this? Also just to clarify, we are speaking about
the "P6000 Sport Veloce" tyre, correct?

Thanks,
Adam vin 16683 with front tyres bald on the outside halves...
matching set of Yoko Intermediates by the way.

[moderator snip]