Delorean for 17 years old!

Well Michael you're right,but for example i live in Italy and here
it's difficult to find Deloreans and someone who wants to sell it!So
what ihave to do,ihave to search it abroad and if the place is
far,about 1000 Kms maybe i can look at the car once,and i have to
decide to buy it after that only visit!So i have to see if it seems
good or not and then to decide!But if you love it you have to risk
and if you're young you have to restore it step by step,even without
driving it!The first thing is to have it,and then you have to find
the better way to restore and to use it!

Regards
Castori Gianmaria
P.S.I'm 20 years old,I'm attending the first year of the university
and I'm triing to buy a D,at a low price,but i'm triing!And i'm sure
that i'll reach my target