door problem

I had contacted a DeLorean repair shop to arrange an appointment to adjust my lazy driver's door even though new struts were installed on both doors. I also squirted a small amount of penetrating oil into the hinges. Having taken delivery of the car recently, I used it about 5 days straight, opening and closing the doors many times. Amazingly 2 days ago, the door began to come to life, and open like a charm.

HOWEVER, now when I attempt to enter the car and open the passenger door, when the handle is lifted I can hear the doors lock. The key unlocks the doors. This does not happen from the drivers side.

Will the installation of Lockzilla correct this?

Marvin Stein
#17707
website: printeddrinkware.com
email: marv@xxxx