RE: [DML] a/c drain questions

MISSING?! Where did you look for it?

On 1860, I had to remove the air box to replace a leaking heater core. Thebox was loaded with "junk" and did not smell so nice either. Good indication that I should clean out the drain hose.

On 6068, the hose is easily seen on top of the frame rail through the fuel pump access point. Although I could see the 1/2 inch of hose inside the car on 1860, I could not find the other end of the hose over the fuel tank area. I spent some time trying to fish the hose out, but the solution ended up being to turn the hose from the inside until the end appeared where it was supposed to be over the frame rail.

The point of my story, the hose may be there but hidden between the fiberglass body and fuel tank. Look to see if the 1/2 inch end is inside the car,or if the drain hole not connected to anything. Pull back the rug on the passenger side, the location should be obvious.