[no subject]

[Subject line changed by moderator for clarity]

Since the unfortunate encounter with the median a few weeks back, I
have done my research and now have a plan. The first parts were
ordered today, and I now have a small army of friends at my disposal.
(I had to barter my home and tools for there help, so every sat. is
car work day! If your in the area, feel free to look me up! I'm in
the phone book!)I will be doing a frame off fix. (I have some rust
too)

There have been a few changes as far as my short term plans, but the
long term goal is still in play (a 400+ hp TT PRV-6). I have recently
acquired a 1984 Fiero in a trade which has changed my plans somewhat.
The new plan is to not buy anything unnecessary at the expense of
redundancy.

The Fiero will untimately be transformed into a Diablo, but not until
the DeLorean is running good. So I now have a Vortec 4.3 liter Chevy
on the ground that came loosely bolted in the Fiero. Since the Fiero
is basically the same setup (rear engine), I will temporary use the
setup I have planned for the Fiero in the DeLorean.

I know, I know, its not right to rip out the PRV for a bowtie, but
funds and a longterm plan dictate this is a small,but acceptable
short time sacrifice for the bigger plan down the road. So the 4.3
will be my power plant till I get the PRV done.

Also, since she will never be in origional condition again, I have
decided to polish all the DEEP scratches out. Since this will
ultimately remove all the grain, I will also be doing somemore
improvemeents to her, but what a trade off! I am still working with
the machineists down here for the SS facias but have added a new
idea: a SS custom center console. I feel there is so much potential
in bringing the SS INSIDE the car. Plus the center console is, in my
opinion, wasting so much room and style.

As soon as summer is in full swing where i have lots more time, I
will be updating my site and giving 10's of 100's of new pics.

Also she will be going to NOPI in Ga. in September with over 50 of my
friends and there cars. (If I get on TV, I'll post here!)

Well wish me luck, and dont worry, she WILL represent DeLoeans
properly. She'll be different than yalls, but she will be impressive!

Skipper Landry
Project Redhead
www.sk1pper.com