Delorean machined shift knobs and performance air intake, better than ev

Delorean machined shift knobs and performance air intake, better than ever.

I'd just like to remind those of you who haven't yet seen my Machined Delorean Shift knobs that they are done and for sale. Also, my performance airbox that was the source of soo much controversy is now redesigned and better than ever. And for you worry worts that thought it would get hot and heat up the incoming air, well when I was at my motor builder we hit it with an infared thermometer and on a 80 degree day with the car sitting still with the engine at 190 degrees H2O temp the airbox was only 120 degrees at the bottom and 90 at the top. I looked at him and said "and those guys thought it would get hot and heat up the airflow (LOL)" He said....... uh, nevermind, you can imagine what he said. I would also like to say that for the next week I'll cut anyone a better deal on all my products, since I'm in a good mood. I invite you to see my site, at the very least I have a new beautifull Delorean picture at night on it.

Go to http://putschdesign.tripod.com/PPD/

Sincerely, Casey Putsch at chaparral2a002@xxxx