delorean show mileage tracker

Hello All,

I've already had a handful of people go to the Delorean Mileage tracker I
created - but we need more! It's real quick and simple to enter your
estimated mileage to Memphis this summer.

As requested, I've added a feature to specify if you are driving your D,
towing your D, or driving something else.

http://www.eskin.net/delorean/tracker.php

If you want to participate, you can also email me your vin and ROUND TRIP
estimated mileage, and I'll make the entries for you. The more people who
participate, the more meaningful (and fun) the results.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Hank