DeLorean Financiers?

I have an '81 DL in mind from a 2nd owner in the Bay Area...went to
look at it a few weeks back and it was in great aesthetic condition.
(After the fuel system is put back in, we'll see about Mechanics).

Unfortunately I'm not made of money :(, so I'm looking to finance it
from a bank...but for the life of me I haven't been able to find a
bank who is willing to finance a DeLorean, let alone any car from
1981.

Calling it a "classic car" when applying for the loan has either
meant nothing to them, or they begin to enforce requirements on how
many miles a year the car can be driven, etc. which aren't realistic
since I'll probably be driving it a good portion of my time (but not
exclusively).

Anyone have any suggestions on banks that are generally ok with
financing one?

Cheers,
Dan