CO screw plug

Hi List,
Before the big Memphis trip I want to have my CO mixture tuned by a local
shop. I see that my CO screw hole is plugged with something. Does this pop
out or does it have to be drilled out? I have my intake off right now so
this would be the perfect time to do it.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
David