DeLorean Car Show Registration

Well we are well on our way to the 400 mark already and who knows from that
point.
An interesting point is that this group is now closer to 65% first time
attendees.

Welcome to you all.

Of the 201 rooms there are 184 names on the registrations and I have
recieved 142 reigstrations meaning that at least 42 of you that have hotel
registrations have not event registered yet. this would easily put us over
the 400 mark when the registrations come in.

The deadline to get the T-shirts and pins is Postmarked May 1.
and that is this week.

Refund policy it that refunds will be issued up to the day before the
scheduled event.

My block of hotel rooms at both hotels are gone but if there is a room
available they will still honor the rates.

On one other note Curtis called and he said he has modified his car even
further and he wants to prepare you all. He says it shocked even him LOL

I just confirmed with Stephen Clark (BTTF Website), Randal Brown (3M
corporation doing 3M and the DeLorean, and Bob Zilla on the Zilla products
seminars for Thursday and all are still planning to be there so Thursday
night looks full.

Yes D Rex will be there.

The Thursday door adjustment with Rob Grady may change locations and we will
be limiting the session to about an hour to an hour and a half (door
adjustments only please) If there are no doors to be adjusted we will just
be gathering in the area anyway.

I invited Elvis but he still has not given me a RSVP

I will be sending out an e-mail to all the people registered so far by Next
Sunday so if I received your registration by Friday of this past week you
will be on that list. If not I will be resending about every other week until
the show to make sure its covered.

Thanks for responding to the Raddison request. A little more than half of
you did and we found 3 people registered at the wrong hotel.

Thankyouverymuch
and see you in Memphis

Ken
deloreancarshow.com