Re: [DML] XM Radio...

It's a lot easier than that for the roof mounted antennas. The only problem with affixing them to the louvers is that once you decide to pull them off, what is it going to do to the finish? No, it's a lot easier to put the roof mount on the very center of the rear of the T panel. The 3M double sided adhesive works fine for it. Then all you do is run the wires from the antenna under the back of the panel, through the door, into the door seal. From there depends on where you put the tuner itself. I've had mine in my DMC for about 3 months now, and in my other car since the introduction of XM. The antenna doesn't work with coax; it works on a basic positive/negative line feed, with the tuner itself doing the transcription work. Plus that antenna is a lot more low profile, so you don't have to worry about knocking it off in a car wash.

Scott