Re: [DML] Porsche Transmission question

Stephen

1. I am not aware of anyone else who has put in a ZF 4. A number of people are considering it, though.
2. The stock D automatic mounts do not fit the ZF4. A custom mount was used that bolts to the frame.
3. You could possilby get the stock D automatic beefed up. You need to find a good trans shop that deals with foreign cars. Tell them you have a HP 18 (this is the clutch pack in the stock D) and you want to beef it up.

BOB