Re: [DML] XM Radio...

The Terk window mount antenna is not that bad looking and should work
fine on the D. I would mount it on one of the side windows
personally? towards the back of the car, and it would not really
stick out like a sore thumb.

http://www.terk.com/cellular/product/sr1sr2.html

Jerry
Chicago, IL
Still looking...(and saving up) for the right DMC.

> Hey List,
>
> A couple months ago I installed an aftermarket radio that is
XM Radio
> ready, and today I decided to see how much it would be to get XM
Radio for my
> car. The receiver I need would cost only $165.00, and then all I
would need
> is the antenna. And thats where I am having a problem. I just got
back from
> a stereo dealer who deals with XM Radio. All they have are 2 kinds
of
> magnetic mounted antennas. Well...since our beloved cars have an
SS skin