Re: [DML] aluminum reservoir

In a message dated 4/23/02 2:50:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Delorean17@xxxx writes:
<< Hi,
If anyone knows how to properly use this special solder I will pay you
solder the neck back on to my tank. Until I get this problem fixed, no more
driving the D! Help!
Thanks
David >>

It's simple to use with your propane torch. Order it from J.C. Whitney or
from a welding supply shop. Search the web for 328 aluminum brazing rod. Pop
a few holes in a pop can and practice for a while. It's not that hard but
only works with thin sheet type alum and metals.
Jim