Re: [DML] Brake Pedal Preasure

> I would like to have a pedal that is much
> softer. Is there any way of doing this?

Shain,

You're kidding, right? :-) You have done all the right things. The OEM
rubber brake lines stretch (balloon) as you apply pressure to the pedal, and
installing the stainless braided brake lines is probably what has made your
brake pedal harder (more responsive) than what you are used to.

I put Marty's SS lines on my car, too; and I can't feel any improvement in
pedal firmness. There is a chance that I still have some air trapped in the
lines, but the brakes work fine. I blead (bleeded?) them using the vacuum
method, so sometime soon I'll try a different method.

Walt