Re: [DML] Fuel tank made from Stainless steel?

Re: [DML] Fuel tank made from Stainless steel?

Instead of producing a stainless tank to make room for insulation, etc. as
well as reducing the volume of the tank, have you considered installing a
fuel radiator on the return line? Summit Racing has a dual pass radiator
meant for this purpose. I have thought about using this myself, but like
yourself, I am up to my throat with projects. I do not think that
installing this would be too difficult other than locating a place to
install it. You will obviously not install it behind the water radiator, so
it would be necessary to locate a place where "clean" air could be easily
directed to the cooling fins. This would allow you to not mess with
fabricating a new tank, reducing the volume, and screwing with insulating
everything. Just a thought.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345