MACHINED SHIFT KNOBS DEFENSE

I am writing this to clear up what you may or may not be thinking about my shift knobs.

First of all, they are machined AKA billet aluminum and stainless, not molded like the crappy autozone third world built knobs, comparing them to those is practically an insult. Machining is a process where the knob is cut out of a solid piece of metal yielding a strong and precise product. This process is used in everything precise from racing to air and space design.

Second, The Stainless costs more because of the difficulty to machine due to the extreme hardness and the much higher cost of stainless stock.

Third, all of my shiftknobs are available in any finish from brushed like the cars panels to polished like a mirror.

Fourth, No I did not put the pattern on the top! I feel that they are MUCH more classy and refined without them. Let me put it this way, does Ferrari and Lamborghini put a pattern on their knobs?(HECK NO) Why? Because in a real car you don't need a dummy map for the gears, remember people, this is your PRIZED DELOREAN not some city girls Honda Civic. That junky black plastic knob belongs in a Yugo

Fifth, Why didn't you put the DMC logo on the top then? Well for one reason it would be very costly to do that(remember these are machined, not molded). And the biggest reason is, if your car is truly great you don't neet to flaunt the name, the car will speak for itself. I feel that putting DMC or Delorean all over your car is pointless, those who care about cars already know what it is and those who don't, don't. Flaunting the Delorean name only degrades the marque in my opinion. Please just let the cars beauty speak for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, Those who have checked out all of my site should have noticed I said that I am going to make TASTEFULL parts for the car that I think Giorgetto Giugiaro would approve of. If you don't like this, you can always have the pattern or the logo put on the knob later.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch at chaparral2a002@xxxx