Cars that use same tranny

Does anyone know what other cars were manufactured with the automatic
transmission used in the DeLorean??? Someone on the list said that
the Renault Fuego used the same one, and also an old Grumman
mailtruck.

I've found that the autotransmission used in the Renault Fuego is
designated as the MB1, or the MJ3 for the turbo edition Fuego.

Others have told me that the designation for the autotrans is the
"R-30".

Thanks,
Adam