Re: [DML] Limited Edition Kits

Hi Scott,

I'm writing you directly because my reply on the DML didn't make it through
for some reason. I'm trying twice again tonight so we'll see if they go
through this time. Anyway, I just wanted to say I am one of the people who
have received their kits "recently" and because of that thought it might be
somewhat reassuring to others that kits are still going out.

Of course when you get the kit it's so nice and allows the owner the ability
to custom build a DeLorean model of their own car. I'm saying all this
because I know it's frustrating waiting so long but at least Lee is still at
work finishing our kits and yes they are very nice.

I have no contact/connection with Lee, just a guy who got his model and is
VERY happy with the workmanship and effort that went into it.

Good luck and I hope this helps

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

Subject: [DML] Limited Edition Kits

> Last week I posted a question to the group, asking "who besides myself has
> not received there Limited Edition Kit from Lee Seilers"?
>
> I have received 25 replies from people who ordered and paid for the kits,
> but have yet to receive them.

> Scott Mueller
> 002981
> scott.a.mueller (at) att.net