Re: Traveling to Memphis Too !!!

Group,
Here's some info about a planned stop over on the way to Memphis for
anyone who is coming down from the North and is interested. This is for a
stop over in the Metro St Louis area on Wednesday, June 12th. The local
MidState Delorean Club has some rooms blocked out with a Holiday Inn Express
for anyone traveling thru this way and wanting to hook up with other Delorean
owners for the drive to Memphis on Thursday morning. Memphis is about a 4 to
5 hour drive from here and we plan on leaving the motel at 8:00 am, so this
should put us in Memphis at just about the right time to check in and start
the activities.
This motel is located in the Metro St Louis area on the Illinois side of
the Mississippi River, just off Interstate I-270 about a half mile from the
intersection with I-255 and about 2-3 miles from the intersection with I-55
and I-70. On Thursday we will take I-255 south around St Louis (to miss all
the traffic) and tie directly back into I-55 which will take us right to
Memphis.

Here are the details:

Holiday Inn Express
618-797-1200
Pontoon Beach, ILL
(exit 6 south - highway 111 - off I-270 )
rooms set for Wednesday night, June 12th
rate $64.00 plus tax

Anyone who is coming thru this way is more then welcome to stop over on
Wednesday night and/or meet up with us on Thursday morning for the drive to
Memphis. If anyone has any questions, please email me directly.

Thanks, Marty Maier