      1. Bogs on cold drivaway
           From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
      2. Looking for yugoman50(Ralph)
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      3. Airtex water pump
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: MACHINED SHIFT KNOBS FINISHED AND FOR SALE!
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. VIN#04610
           From: "andy_verbrugghe" <Verbrugghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Bonnet
           From: Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: turn signals &^%$#
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Fuel tank made from Stainless steel?
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: refinished wheels
           From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Traveling to Memphis Too !!!
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Clunk By Right Rear Wheel
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: auto transmission pan gasket
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:29:43 EDT
   From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
Subject: Bogs on cold drivaway

   Group,
  I am completely satisfied with my cars drivability except for one
aspect.
On a cold startup and driveaway, the car has a bog/hesitation on
acceleration.  This last for about two miles.  Does your car do this? Is
this
"cold nature" common to all D's for this short period of time due to
vacuum
advance being withheld?  It's not a bother, but if it's not normal I want
work it out.
2)   We have a 9 month old child.  This severely limits my driving
opportunities in the D.  Have any of you ventured to safely and securely
mount a child safety seat in your car?  If so, can it be done in a way not
permanently alter the car?

Thanks,   Don

Message: 2