Airtex water pump

Sorry I forgot the list member's e-mail address, but I believe it was Steve Urbano(?) who recommended I use the Airtex brand water pump. I have been looking into where I can buy this and the cheapest one I can find locally is around $125. I believe though that Steve mentioned buying one off the net for around $90. I tried autobarn.com as recommended but was not able to find the part. Is there any help anyone can send on finding this part to order on the net for around $90?

Thanks again for any help,

Richard